An enormous number of steak lovers do not like to eat bone-in beef as a side dish. So if you are one of them, this article will be your 1st choice to know more about extended recipes.
Every product is independently reviewed and selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Let’s learn about different things to do with ribeye steak. Today I have designed my article with the 11 most popular and delicious ribeye steak recipes.
Not only that you will know about other side dishes for ribeye steak. You will also know a slight concept on how to use ribeye that isn’t steak as well.
So why should I keep you waiting? Let’s learn about all the matters.
11 Different Things To Do With Ribeye Steak
Different people have different choices to cook or eat in different ways. Some beef lovers like to have short ribs, and some are ribeye in preference.
Ribeye steak is an excellent pick to customize your art of cuisine. So there are 11 healthy ribeye steak recipes below for you.
Rib-eye Steak Pasta Puttanesca
When you want to have pasta for your dinner or want to have heavy snacks, you can use your ribeye steak with pasta. You can make a simple pasta dish with olives, cherry tomatoes and capers, and a perfectly pan-fried ribeye steak.
- It will not take a lot of time to be ready.
- First, you have to cook the pasta puttanesca according to its package instructions and reserve around a cup of pasta water.
- Then cook the ribeye with salt and add unsalted butter.
- After cooking the steak, you need to transfer it to a plate and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Let all the juices come out, and you will end up with a dry steak.
- At this point, you should remove the foil and slice the steak,
- Then add all the ingredients.
Finally, it will be ready.
Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes
You can have a classic steak and potato dinner. It is a one-skillet dish and fits the plate quickly.
To continue this recipe, you will need –
- Olive oil,
- Kosher salt,
- Red potatoes.
And for garlic butter, you will need
- Minced garlic,
- Unsalted butter,
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves,
- Freshly squeezed lemon juices.
The ultimate process will take almost an hour from preparation time to cooking time.
- First, you have to cook the potatoes until they are golden brown.
- In time to brown potatoes, sprinkle them with salt.
- Then you will have to turn to cook the steak.
- Place the steak on your skillet for 125 °f to 130°f temperature at least one minute,
- Then flip it once or twice.
Your dish is ready.
My Favorite Cajun Steak Bites
Cajun steak bites are the best choice for family dinner, easy to make recipes, and takes a little bit of time.
The primary hassle-free matter is that it does not require any time to marinate the steak like other recipes. It may just need 10 to 15 minutes to have the dinner.
You can have this dish with a side dish of buttery mashed cauliflower or mashed potatoes, or crispy roasted potatoes.
However, the recipe is more likely to toss the steak in cajun seasoning and add butter and garlic.
That’s all the main key points. You will have to sear the seasoned cajun steak for a couple of minutes in a short sense. Then, adding the butter and garlic completes the steak bites.
Apple Radish Vinaigrette Rib-eye Steaks
If you like to taste meat, vegetables, and fruits in a recipe, then my next choice is apple radish vinaigrette ribeye steaks for you.
As the recipe has three different types of food items, it is full of nutritional value. And it requires minimal ingredients and a simple process to cook.
Before flaming, keep ready all the ingredients of the recipe. Such as –
- Black pepper
- Sweet apples
- Extra-virgin olive oil and
- One-inch-thick one pound boneless ribeye steaks.
The process is very simple –
- Prepare the steaks, apples, and reddish to place them on the grill.
- Now, fire your grill and brush olive oil to the grates so the meat will not stick.
- Season all the ingredients in a soup bowl with vinaigrette and salt for some minutes.
- Now cook them for 5-8 minutes on low to medium heat in your grill.
- After removing the steaks, let them rest for 5 minutes to come to room temperature.
Now, The delicious dish is ready to serve.
Related: How To Cut A Whole Ribeye Into Steaks Easily With Video
My Another Favorite Recipe Is Grilled Radicchio
Do you love to taste Radicchio more than any other vegetables? If so, you must like to experiment with this Grilled ribeye steak Radicchio dish.
It is mainly known as Italian cuisine and frequently cooked in Italy for its complex textures and flavors and its high nutritional facts.
You will get its bitter taste with antioxidants and vitamins the more you cook it. So it will be a healthy choice for your late-night dinner.
To make this recipe you will need –
- Lemon juice,
- Cumin, thyme,
- Garlic, and Radicchio,
- One pound of boneless ribeye steaks with 1.5 inches thick slice.
Now, mix all the ingredients in a mixer bowl except ribeye steaks.
- Fire your grill at 125°f temperature to low heat.
- Melt butter in the grill on high heat and place the steaks in the grill.
- Let them cook for 4-5 minutes or until the steaks turn brown.
- When one side of the streak is almost cooked, flip them to cook the other side.
- Then remove the steaks and place the Radicchio to cook them for 2 minutes at low heat with lemon juice.
Before serving the steaks, slice them with a sharp knife and sprinkle salt if needed. And decorate the plate with cooked Radicchio.
Togarashi-lime Butter Ribeye Steak
If you like to use butter in your food rather than oil, you can go with the Togarashi-lime butter ribeye steak recipe for your breakfast or lunch.
It requires only 15 minutes to cook. That is why you can try it when you are in a hurry.
Before starting the cooking process, remove the steaks from the freezer and let them sit for 45 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Now, Meanwhile, mix togarashi, lime juice, and zest, kosher salt, and butter to make ready butter fluffy by using a hand mixer.
- Cook the meat steaks at 125°f temperature or medium heat for 7-10 minutes on each side.
- The time will vary based on the meat steak thickness.
- When the meat is cooked, remove them from the grill.
- Keep the steaks on a plate and spread prepared togarashi butter over the meat.
- If you want, you can add lime wedges or crusty bread.
Onion Jam with Bone-In Rib Eye Steaks
You would love to taste the great combination of sweet jam with buttery and garlicky rib steaks as it takes your taste bud to the advanced level. You can try it at any thanksgiving party or backyard friends and family get-together party.
Within one hour and with the minimum ingredients, you can finish the whole cooking process.
You just need
- Rib steaks,
- Pepper, and
- Thyme to cook this recipe.
Now It’s time to start cooking –
- First, grill the onion for seven minutes to get them ready to prepare jam.
- While simmering the onion, give moderate flame to your saucepan.
- Then blend the cooked onion, garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
- In the meantime, preheat your grill and place the meat steaks in the grill.
- After that, cook the steaks at 120°f. temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, pour the jam over the steaks before serving them in front of your guests.
Also Read: What Is The Best Way To Reheat Steak Without Drying It Out?
Pepper Steak Sandwiches with Rib-eye
Have you some ribeye steaks and can’t understand what to do with them? Making sandwiches is a great way to use these leftover steaks.
And it needs almost the same ingredients as a simple sandwich. Pepper Steak Sandwiches with Rib-eye can be a masterstroke recipe as your evening snacks.
Keep aside onion, cheese, mushrooms, steaks, tomato sauce, bun, and other things that you can use as toppings.
Cut the steaks as thin as you can and remove the fatty portion from them.
- Now, season the slices with mushrooms and your favorite spices to make them tender.
- After that, grill the seasoned slices in the griller for 8-10 minutes until the juice comes out from them.
- Toast the bun in a toaster to prepare it for making a sandwich.
- Then place the cooked steak slices, onion rings, and sauces in the middle of the bun.
Now, Your sandwich is ready to serve on a plate.
Brussels Sprouts and Stout Cream Sauce
If you have plenty of time in your hand, you can cook brussels sprouts and a stout cream sauce recipe with the ribeye steaks.
Brussels sprout is a good vegetable having cholesterol, potassium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. And rib steaks are a good source of protein. That means it will be a healthy choice for your launch or dinner.
You need almost 1.15 hours to cook these 3 cooking steps of the Brussels sprouts recipe.
First, you have to make ready ingredients to cook the stout sauce, second is to cook vegetables, and third is to cook ribeye steaks.
You need Ribeye steaks, brussels, onion, garlic, kosher salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil to taste the delicious and healthy Brussels Sprouts and ribeye dish.
And as the entire cooking process has 3 different steps, you have to go with low, medium, and high temperatures according to the steps.
Shabu-shabu with Boneless Rib-eye
You can make a standard shabu with ribeye steak. This will add a new version of taste when you make shabu by adding different vegetables. To make a shabu-shabu recipe, it will take at least 45 minutes.
However, you may need to operate this recipe with minced garlic, lemon juice, canola oil, and kombu broth for 1st step and other processing. Your dish is almost done. Pour the lomdu borth over the vegetable and beef.
Now cook them low heat for 3-4 minutes to make it tender. You can serve this yummy recipe with rice, and ponzu.
Easy Pan-fried Ribeye Steak
The most straightforward pan-fried ribeye steak is a solution of super rush and delicious taste. But you have to plan for it before at least 8 hours. Because in this recipe, the steak should be marinated with salt and pepper for almost 8 hours.
Then it needs to have a nice brown crust by searing on a heavy pan. When the color is turning, it needs to add butter and garlic to enrich its flavor. It’s pretty easy but not less tasty; if you try it, you will love this.
A Few Side Dishes Ideas For Ribeye Steak
Since I discussed how you could use your ribeye steak in different ways throughout the article, I should now bring some ideas of side dishes with the steak. Otherwise, it won’t be nice, right?
You can hire some nutritious and yummy side dishes as a complement to the steak item. The side dishes are likely to be roasted brussels sprouts and roasted broccolini as the roasted item.
Moreover, you can have garlic butter, mushrooms, and potatoes if you love garlic flavor.
There are lemony herb couscous items, and loaded cauliflower bake items are mostly delicious side dishes to pick with steak and different salads.
Can You Use The Ribeye That isn’t Steak?
Till now, I was talking about what to do with ribeye steak, but what will happen if you have only sliced ribeye. In some cases, you will need to cook your ribeye beef that isn’t steak.
So, in this point, I will mention how to use the ribeye if that isn’t steak in different methods.
You can use your ribeye as a typical dish of beef in your meal. You can try a dish like Asian cuisine. It is pretty simple to operate, just marinade the meat slices with some contaminants and then let them grill. It will be one of the best dishes you’ve ever eaten.
You can make it by simply bulgogi marinade with soy sauce, sugar, water, garlic, and onion powder, sesame oil, chili flakes as well. Then blend the strips after marinating. It will taste different from regular cooking. I must say you will enjoy it for sure.
To sum up the whole concept, I must appreciate the choice of mass people for ribeye steak. In a sentence, ribeye is the most precious beef part throughout the expert cook. So this concept, different things to do with ribeye steak, will be your worthy reading and idea gathering.
I hope you will benefit from reading this article and gather some new ideas even if you are not a cook. However, cook your preferred dish having a short conception of a dish. To cook, learn first, then try. Happy cooking.